We have been asked a few times now about when we are planning to reopen our offices. If you have kept up to date with our other updates then you will know that we have had a few reasons as to why we have not reopened yet.
However, after talking to our staff and following the most recent Government guidance, we have decided to reopen our offices on the 14th September 2020 (subject to change).
So why the 14th September 2020 I hear you ask. Well, there are a few reasons as to why we are waiting another 45 days. These are:
- When we return to the office, we would like to do this all together to ensure a smooth transition back to the office. Over the next 45 days a few of our staff have holiday booked off so there is no convenient day for us to return
- We still need to make a few preparations to the office to ensure our staff are working in a safe enviroment. Including redoing all our network as I thought it would a good idea to unplug it all to make it more neat...
- To make it easier for our staff with children. As I am sure you can imagine, childcare is quite difficult at this time. Once we return to the office in September, schools should have reopened as well so childcare should no longer be an issue
- We want to ensure we give our staff plenty of notice to be able to re-adjust back to coming to the office
- Working from home has been so succsessful, there is no need to rush and get it wrong
When we do return to the office, there will be a few changes for our clients which I am sure you will understand. We will still not be allowing anyone into the main office and all meetings will still have to be done online. We are expecting this to be in place until 2021. We will release more information about this closer to the time.
In the meantime we have opened up more paperwork drop off sessions that you can view here.